Buy Accutane online
Accutane - General information
Different medical and cosmetic products are used in the treatment of acne. They all similarly act during acne of the middle severity level but they do not work in case of severe forms of acne disease. An absolute leader among numerous drugs for the acne treatment is Accutane.
Accutane may be bought without leaving the house by ordering the shipment of capsules into your city.
Accutane medical drug is a synthetic analogue of A vitamin which is responsible for regeneration process of skin in the human body. Accutane is effective for any forms of acne but it better copes with the severest symptoms of acne.
The main active ingredient of Accutane is Isotretinoin.
Isotretinoin is an effective retinoid which inhibits the activity of the oil glands and production of sebum. The mechanism of action of Accutane is not completely studied because it is unknown why oil glands are reduced in size and stop producing sebum in greater volume.
It is clinically proved that Accutane provides anti-inflammatory action to the skin, hastens regeneration of skin, reduces intensity of pigmentation, and improves skin tone.
The expressed medical effect has also negative reactions in the acne therapy. Accutane has a big list of contraindications and may cause side effects. Therefore, before buying Accutane it is necessary to read the instruction and consult a physician or pharmacist.
Directions for the use Accutane
Accutane is prescribed for severe forms of acne which common cosmetic products and antibiotics do not cope with.
Accutane is effective for any forms of acne: comedone, rosacea, ichthyosis, etc. Patients over 14 may take the drug.
Accutane: Dosage details
Accutane capsules are taken orally during meals, with a full glass of water. The application of capsules with meals and water will accelerate the dissolving process in the body and reduce indigestion.
- Acne treatment should be started from the minimal everyday dose of 0,5 mg per 1 kg of the body weight. If the daily dose of Accutane is low, the capsules are taken once a day at any time.
- If the use of Accutane 0,5 mg per 1 kg of the body weight a day does not cause any side reactions and small progress is observed in the acne treatment, the dosage may be increased.
- The optimal daily dose of Accutane is 1-1,5 mg per 1 kg of the patient’s body weight. High doses are divided into 2 times (in the morning and evening)
- The acne treatment may take 4-5 months depending on the severity level of the disease symptoms.
The use of high Accutane doses (more than 1 mg\1 kg per day) may cause dangerous side effects.
Pregnant women and women during lactation are strictly contraindicated to take Accutane because it may result in pathologic disorders of fetus/baby.
Accutane: Side effects
The side effects of Accutane directly depend on the daily dose of the drug. The dose should be selected in order to reduce the risk of the side effects. That is why the treatment is started from minimal doses.
Using minimal doses of Accutane skin sloughing, severe dryness of the skin, itching, sweating, light burning in the eyes, fast fatigue, muscle weakness, dry mouth may happen.
The appearance of these side effects is related to the therapeutic action of Accutane. The unwanted reactions run its course within 1-2 weeks, without any interventions.
If you take Accutane in high dose and you have blurred vision, allergic reactions, severe stomachache, vomiting, inflammatory diseases of intestine, and depression, it is necessary to lower the daily dose and consult a doctor. Usually, low dose or termination of the drug use reduce the intensity of the side effects, and the treatment may be restored in 1-2 weeks.
Interaction with other medical products
- Antibiotics tetracycline and glucocorticosteroids may reduce the efficiency of Accutane
- Sunburns risk appears during the interaction of Isotretinoin with thiazide diuretics, tetracycline, and drugs which increase photosensability.
- Retinoid may increase the therapeutic effect of Accutane due to which hypervitaminosis A may happen.
Where to buy Accutane no presription?
Brand names include: Decutan / Isotane / Oratane / Roaccutane / Isotretinoin
Active ingredient: Isotretinoin
Class: Miscellaneous antineoplastics / Miscellaneous uncategorized agents
Formulation Type : Pills 40mg / 30mg / 20mg / 10mg / 5mg
Search tag: buy accutane online | generic accutane | accutane for acne